• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 rtx se setup

I started off with duallies on my skis so I had no idea what a single carbide would be like. When I picked up the skis from the arctic cat dealer I bought the carbides there because the girl behind the counter said a single 6” carbide is what she uses and recommended it because it’s not aggressive. I thought forsure my GF would like them for the light steering, but they’re all over the place. Had I known they would dart like crazy I wouldn’t have bought them. All fixed up now though!

went through the same thing at the end of the season last year with the gf on the 2011 xtx sled. i usually run stud boy shaper bars that are made with square stock with 6" carbides. as i got a deal on some oe 6" carbides that had round host bar i threw those on without doing any other changes to the sled. she complained it was not steering as well as before with the worn out ones. put the square ones on and she was happy again.

Back