• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 ZR200 stumbles at acceleration

clutches clean?

start with cleaning the carb thouroly.

Do those carbs have an air screw? If so I would richen it up a little if the carbs are clean.

take it to the dealer then if it is new. i have bought a new sled that needed the carbs cleaned as it was bogging and fussy. they are not always shipped with the carbs perfectly dry and when the fuel evaporates, it leaves crud in the bowls that get sucked into the carb jets.

take it to the dealer then if it is new. i have bought a new sled that needed the carbs cleaned as it was bogging and fussy. they are not always shipped with the carbs perfectly dry and when the fuel evaporates, it leaves crud in the bowls that get sucked into the carb jets.
I was told today it is too warm the carburetor is set up for cold temperatures does that make sense?

they are set to run in colder temps but usually if it is fully warmed up it should not bog.

I had the airbox cover on my 22 open up and cause a complete loss of top end and bogging on acceleration. Maybe make sure that is closed properly.

Back