• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 RS Venture TF

greatwhite89

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Yamaha RS Venture TF
WEBSITE
www.snowflapjunkie.com
Loving this Beast from the Far East

Attachments

• IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 172

Nice looking machine! I'm happy you have no issues with the drone...makes me feel like there is hope and something has been overlooked on mine. Looks like great trails there in Wisconsin...Maine is supposed to get dumped on soon and can't wait to get my TF out there.
By the way, I spoke with a Yami dealer out your way and he stated there is no difference between a 2016 and a 2020, so I think mine needs a good go over for something out of place. I did get a porting tool just in case all else fails.
Happy New Year and keep posting on the new sled....great pictures!! Joe

Nice looking machine! I'm happy you have no issues with the drone...makes me feel like there is hope and something has been overlooked on mine. Looks like great trails there in Wisconsin...Maine is supposed to get dumped on soon and can't wait to get my TF out there.
By the way, I spoke with a Yami dealer out your way and he stated there is no difference between a 2016 and a 2020, so I think mine needs a good go over for something out of place. I did get a porting tool just in case all else fails.
Happy New Year and keep posting on the new sled....great pictures!! Joe

Will do!! Thank you!

Back