• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Spring Order Cover

Crazy Canuk

Expert
When I picked up my sled a couple of weeks ago, the dealer said Yamaha mails the Spring Order cover once the sled is registered? Is this what others are seeing? This is my first "spring Order' experience.

I haven't taken delivery but the dealer has the cover in his office. 2020 VK Pro ii is getting the exhaust turnout and a left hand throttle before it comes home. My first spring order also ... longest summer of my life.

Hmm! I didn't get my cover ,does it come with the sled?

Get a hold of your dealer..same stuff happened to those who spring ordered their 18 50th anniversary editions. A 50th anniversary hat and A FXR backpack were promised. Some got em..some had to call their dealers and make sure they were sent, and not forgotten.

When I picked up my sled a couple of weeks ago, the dealer said Yamaha mails the Spring Order cover once the sled is registered? Is this what others are seeing? This is my first "spring Order' experience.
Dealer charged me $450 canadian plus tax for my spring order cover for a srx

Dealer charged me $450 canadian plus tax for my spring order cover for a srx

Was that for a 2020? I think the 'bonus' changes every year. In Canada for 2020, it was a custom cover, 4 years total warranty and I think some Finance offer that I didn't take advantage of.

Was that for a 2020? I think the 'bonus' changes every year. In Canada for 2020, it was a custom cover, 4 years total warranty and I think some Finance offer that I didn't take advantage of.
it was a 2019 came with 3 year warranty and no cover

I picked up a brand new spring order 2019 XTX-LE off a showroom floor at a dealer in March 2019...it came with a new cover. Apparantly this sled was the last new[non-demo] XTX-LE still available in Yamaha's dealer network inventory.

I picked up a brand new spring order 2019 XTX-LE off a showroom floor at a dealer in March 2019...it came with a new cover. Apparantly this sled was the last new[non-demo] XTX-LE still available in Yamaha's dealer network inventory.

Based off my experience ordering a 2019 XTX LE, it depends on what "nice-to-haves" you choose during the ordering process. Yamaha uses those 'or' statements - you can have $500 in accessories, 0.99% APR after not paying for 6 months, OR 5-years of warranty. Also, sometimes a cover gets tossed in, sometimes it doesn't. Ours didn't come with a cover, but I'm indifferent to that option because we don't use them.

Out of curiosity sideshowBob, what's the last 3 digits of your VIN - one of ours is 144 and came in as production was winding down for the 2019 models. I'd be curious to see who has the last SideWinder for that model year.

It didn’t matter in 18, you got an FXR Backpack, and if you ordered a 50th you got a nice 50th YAMAHA Hat. And we got special financing if we wanted it, that was it.

Based off my experience ordering a 2019 XTX LE, it depends on what "nice-to-haves" you choose during the ordering process. Yamaha uses those 'or' statements - you can have $500 in accessories, 0.99% APR after not paying for 6 months, OR 5-years of warranty. Also, sometimes a cover gets tossed in, sometimes it doesn't. Ours didn't come with a cover, but I'm indifferent to that option because we don't use them.

Out of curiosity sideshowBob, what's the last 3 digits of your VIN - one of ours is 144 and came in as production was winding down for the 2019 models. I'd be curious to see who has the last SideWinder for that model year.

I dont 'need' a cover either. Sled lives in a heated garage or enclosed trailer. I do want it though since I paid for it (nothing is free haha) and I throw it on in the summer to keep the dust off.

Back