• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spring Powersurge order confirmation question.

PEIYAMAHA

Veteran
Hey guys,
Curious if when you place a spring power surge order are you guys getting a confirmation email saying the order was placed?
I did my order through the dealer, he took my email address, but I never got any kind of confirmation saying I placed an order.
I asked him about it and he said he thought they only send them once a week.
My first spring order and just found it funny there was nothing since anything you order online you get at least one email confirming it.
thanks

I received a email that day or the next.. Not sure but it might have been like 2 hours after. So I did my order just like you did.. I had the dealer put everything into computer and actually do the order..

I did it myself at home and got confirmation from Yamaha pretty quickly . I have not got confirmation from the dealer..........

I did it myself at home and got confirmation from Yamaha pretty quickly . I have not got confirmation from the dealer..........
I would guess the dealer gets something saying you ordered.. Obviously I would think they would know you ordered from them BEFORE you deposit? If not your at the dealers mercy for pricing?

Hey guys,
Curious if when you place a spring power surge order are you guys getting a confirmation email saying the order was placed?
I did my order through the dealer, he took my email address, but I never got any kind of confirmation saying I placed an order.
I asked him about it and he said he thought they only send them once a week.
My first spring order and just found it funny there was nothing since anything you order online you get at least one email confirming it.
thanks
Congrats on the new ride!

After getting a formal agreement with Dealer I placed an order with Yamaha yesterday and received a confirmation email within 5 minutes. I sent that confirmation to the dealer just in case as you would have to believe that they do receive notice from Yamaha. There is an order number on the confirmation.

What kind of price are you guys getting on the new power steering model if you dont mind me asking?

LTX-GT-EPS $16900. Then Tax, Title, reg.
no set up fee

I did not shop around a lot as I am more concerned with dealer experience and support/servicing reputation. I got three prices and the best was $17,000 OTD (included MI sales tax of 6%, registration, destination charge.)

Interesting stuff
I can't say to this now but in 2011 I ordered my 2012
When I picked it up I found out that it was the last Yamaha sled this dealer ever delivered as Yamaha had pulled their dealership.
I almost had to pick it up at a different dealer because Yamaha didn't want to ship to them.
Warranty work was 100 miles away and I had to do that trip about 5 times. Stupid speedo sensor.
29,000 km on her now though so I still like Yamaha
Just be careful who you give the deposit too

Back