• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

I will say that I installed the extra large bag a couple years ago and the extra space is great, but I would advise against the extra large bag and go with the large bag instead. The large bag just plain looks and fits MUCH better as it looks stock and the extra large bag seems to overhang the tunnel. Also the tab that holds the seat bolt tends to cut into the material on the top of the bag so that needs to be addressed by filing the corners off of it.
Thanks for the heads up ;)!

Thanks for the heads up ;)!
I will say that I installed the extra large bag a couple years ago and the extra space is great, but I would advise against the extra large bag and go with the large bag instead. The large bag just plain looks and fits MUCH better as it looks stock and the extra large bag seems to overhang the tunnel. Also the tab that holds the seat bolt tends to cut into the material on the top of the bag so that needs to be addressed by filing the corners off of it.
i'll address that when i put my seat screw in thanks for the heads up. will the belt fit in a large bag. fits perfect in xlg

Last edited:
Fatchance came up with a good point about the seat screw damaging the bag..

I had some automotive door edge protector, almost looks like the trim around sled windshields but has a deeper grove, I cut a piece just a tad longer than the metal piece that’s below the seat screw and slid it on and had worked great so far.

Another heads up to new sidewinder owners, on my 20 gt the upper clutch guards was starting to rub and wear the inside of the panel, I used that same trim “door trim guard”, I put it on the whole length of the guard and has worked out great. This might not happen to all sidewinders but it did to mine just after the first ride.

It appears it can be purchased for $154.50 , which includes the mounting kit and shipping .
Do you have the mounting kit ?

Found for $134.99
looks like on the stock bag it is mounted using rivets. can anyone confirm this. if so sledroll ill let u have it for 75 plus shipping if that works. should beable to save yourself alittle $

Thanks..
When you get a chance can you look and see if there are 2 or 4 of those twist knob like locks that hold the inside of the bag down.
2 twist knobs on the rear with straps. im thinking of cutting my straps off. looks like the front slides under the seat.

Both 20 and 21 sidewinders come with the medium bag and are attached with the 2 twist knobs.

I know my brother in law took his off his 20 viper and put xl on his to if his is a medium and mines not I’m sure he’ll let it go sled roll

Fatchance came up with a good point about the seat screw damaging the bag..

I had some automotive door edge protector, almost looks like the trim around sled windshields but has a deeper grove, I cut a piece just a tad longer than the metal piece that’s below the seat screw and slid it on and had worked great so far.

Another heads up to new sidewinder owners, on my 20 gt the upper clutch guards was starting to rub and wear the inside of the panel, I used that same trim “door trim guard”, I put it on the whole length of the guard and has worked out great. This might not happen to all sidewinders but it did to mine just after the first ride.

I used the sheathing off of some thicker gauge wiring I had laying around and did the same thing. This is a good idea.

2 twist knobs on the rear with straps. im thinking of cutting my straps off. looks like the front slides under the seat.
I did not have to use the straps on the extra large bag after using the 2 pre designated holes with bolts and rivnuts. I always have the bag full of tools, full socket set, 3 spare belts, extra gloves and never a problem with it moving around on me. It gets quite wedged under the back of the seat. It actually helps to jam a piece of dense foam or something across the front so stuff doesn't end up in the deep abyss of the bag!

Back