• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Alpine Turbo Viper
anyone recieve their 2021 yamaha yet? I have a mountain max on order and cant wait to get my hands on it.

Should be soon I am told.... This raises another question for me. With the big Novi snowshow being cancelled this year, I am not sure where the best place to find a sled matching Yamaha branded FXR jacket is. Has anyone seen any new yammy fxr gear for this year? Also, are there any recommendations on places to shop for one? I have always bought at the snow show :-/

Should be soon I am told.... This raises another question for me. With the big Novi snowshow being cancelled this year, I am not sure where the best place to find a sled matching Yamaha branded FXR jacket is. Has anyone seen any new yammy fxr gear for this year? Also, are there any recommendations on places to shop for one? I have always bought at the snow show :-/

The video for the sled I ordered shows the Yamaha FXR jacket that I will be buying.

No word from my dealer yet on the sled delivery.

last week by my dealer told me that they would be starting to receive sleds by the end of the month.

I haven't heard of any Yamaha sleds delivered to any dealers yet, but according to the official Yamaha snowmobile website they do have some info on expected delivery months for all of the models.

This info was posted on their site last spring during the Spring Power Surge. According to their info they list September as the delivery time for SideWinder's and October for the Mountain Max models.

Here in the midwest some of the Arctic Cat dealers have already taken delivery of the 800 Riot models, and AC had a run of Thunder Cat's in the last week.

Last edited:
This was last month

Attachments

• ac.jpg
    ac.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 254
Lets hope Yamaha has batteries in stock for them! Heard today from a rep that skidoo sleds are shipping with no batteries.

I haven't heard of any Yamaha sleds delivered to any dealers yet, but according to the official Yamaha snowmobile website they do have some info on expected delivery months for all of the models.

This info was posted on their site last spring during the Spring Power Surge. According to their info they list September as the delivery time for SideWinder's and October for the Mountain Max models.

Here in the midwest some of the Arctic Cat dealers have already taken delivery of the 800 Riot models, and AC had a run of Thunder Cat's in the last week.

lol..that is funny...hope no-one got hurt

My dealer received one sled today. They're coming can't wait. Not sure why only one though

Sold my sidewinder last week , dealer said a shipment was coming into Canada in late September.

How many miles were on it and what kind of money did you get for it if you don’t mind me asking. Thinking of selling my 17 SW LE LTX

How many miles were on it and what kind of money did you get for it if you don’t mind me asking. Thinking of selling my 17 SW LE LTX
6200 km , 12 500 back to stock . Probably could have waited for more , but didn't think the difference was worth it . Now I can patiently wait for new sled. lol

I'm hoping the used sled market will be hot in October and November.... I have a 2020 XC 850 i'm sitting on in hopes of a sale....lol

Back