• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

Thanks JMS it really makes me feel good to read your informing us of efforts to makes things right

Last edited:

Made my deposit on a Venom yesterday at PY. I’m hoping their shipments are early. The missus wants to spend time in the garage with it before she rides it this season.

That's a sharp sled Blevis. I got my card last week. I only wish I could spend it on some upgrades for my 21 xtx but Yamaha still has not upgraded the website.

That's a sharp sled Blevis. I got my card last week. I only wish I could spend it on some upgrades for my 21 xtx but Yamaha still has not upgraded the website.
Thanks your dealer should have the accessories catalog

Picked up my 2021 today
image.jpg

I see a handful of people of received their gift cards, anyone besides myself still waiting on that?

I see a handful of people of received their gift cards, anyone besides myself still waiting on that?
I got my cover but no card. Is disappointing since most do mods before the riding but I am sure will be plenty to spend it on I am not thinking of. I was told it can be used on anything since its basically a Debit card?

I got my cover but no card. Is disappointing since most do mods before the riding but I am sure will be plenty to spend it on I am not thinking of. I was told it can be used on anything since its basically a Debit card?
Correct. You can use it anywhere a (I think its a visa) is accepted.

Back