• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 stryke ski

I have the Tech Tip for them that Yamaha sent to dealers in September but no part # given. It does say that the staggered wear bar supplied from factory only has one row of carbide and that is to be installed with carbide strip on the inside of the ski. It also says the Stryke ski has 4 mounting holes but the stock staggered wear bar only uses the front 3 holes leaving the back(4th) hole "not utilized." The aftermarket bars from Woody's (9975 Series) have four bolts. Stud Boy is confusing. I just called StudBoy and they gave me the CAT 2264 numbers for a 21 SRX but Royal Distributing is showing new part #'s for the Shaper and Deuce Bars. I 'm guessing the threads are a different length. Perhaps Jaret might chime in?

If it is anything like the 2021 jackets you will have better luck winning the lottery than being able to buy a set.

The SMB accessory catalog is currently being converted to a digital "Flip" version. It should be released very soon, the Stryke numbers are listed in the Catalog.

-Jaret
Has the SMB accessory catalog been released yet?

You could call your dealer and ask it seems that some dealer's are a little ahead of others with the 2021 stuff.

Guys that are running studs are u changing the carbides or leaving them. If so what make are u going with. I was thinking snow trackers if they are available. Thanks

I am running snow trackers on my 2021 sidewinder LTX GT. The new ski is the same bolt pattern as the cat ski. Tracker Part # 08-20113 Hope this helps!

does anyone no the part # for the new stryke ski ?
Here's the part numbers from the online 2021 Accessory catalog:

upload_2020-11-29_13-7-51.png

It looks like they're still sorting out the prices. :dunno:

Guys that are running studs are u changing the carbides or leaving them. If so what make are u going with. I was thinking snow trackers if they are available. Thanks
I'm going to be running the Snow Studs brand Sniper Double Down 6" carbides on my new SRX.
Sniper.JPG

Besides, they're a TY advertiser who supports this site. ;)!

I am running snow trackers on my 2021 sidewinder LTX GT. The new ski is the same bolt pattern as the cat ski. Tracker Part # 08-20113 Hope this helps!

Did you back off the ski shock preload they insist on in the instructions? I'm happy with the trackers but not happy that my front end is "sagging" downward after backing off the preload.

Not sure dealer installed and set up before I picked it up.

Back