• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Annual TY Do it in Dirt Spring ATV UTV Ride

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
srping ride.jpg

Are you ready to get out and ride??
Leaving from the Hotel. Plans on directions and locations will be talked about prior to leaving each day. All makes are welcome!!

When: We will ride June 10th but June 11 & 12, 2022 is the free ORV Pass Weekend in the U.P. Of Michigan.

Info: Call and book your room for the ATV/UTV TY ride. Don't wait to book ...call now 1-906-387-5292, Boarders Inn & Suites, Munising MI. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $115 + Tax per night. Pool, Jacuzzi, and 1/2 Pint Pub.

Well, I'm out. My 'rental" fell through. Not paying Renzie or any other place up there the ridiculous amount that they want for a 3 day rental. Everyone enjoy and maybe I'll make the fall ride!

not looking good for us to make it either. 2 weeks in on a bathroom and front entrance reno with a couple other jobs that need to get done before we could go :(

she wants to go but spending some $$ on the renos/mods she wants and she said no until it is done. looking good for fall one atm.

I'll be heading up with the kids on Thursday. We'll ride on Friday and Saturday. Head home on Sunday.

Back