• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 anyone?bueller bueller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat posted all the 2022 videos on YouTube today,I watched them as they were posting them then they pulled them down.I saw everything.lol

Cat posted all the 2022 videos on YouTube today,I watched them as they were posting them then they pulled them down.I saw everything.lol
Okay so ?? What do you got and why wouldn’t you share. You work for Cat?? If not who cares. Spill it!!

Okay so ?? What do you got and why wouldn’t you share. You work for Cat?? If not who cares. Spill it!!
Not sure if it’s ok,don’t want trouble here.I have screenshots too.If someone gives the go ahead I’ll post.

Phazer motors cost to much to manufacture they are long gone just like the Apex 4 cyl. The Blast was supposed to be a cheap sled but it came in way over budget that why it cost what it does. If they would drop the price 2 G'S they would sell a lot more of them. They would be $10.000.00 with that 4 Stroke Phazer motor.
My first Phazer FX spring ordered in 2006 was $7K out the door. You may be exaggerating just a little bit. A true yamaha owner would also pay to have a four stoke over the 2 stroke as well.

Cats shown EPS and a new clutch so far.The new clutch is something they needed.
Can you share where you saw EPS? as that is real news. All anyone has seen is Power Steering on the yamaha clip. Did AC show EPS? I can't imagine they would go electronic leaving Yamaha with Manual.

I think a phazer motor in the procross chassis for $9-10,000 would be a seller. that's only a $1000 over the cheap skidoo sled. my wife would have one if they came out with that. You don't get much anymore for $10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back