• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Polaris

It makes the same as an 850 na at low elevation.
I stand corrected. The Turbo mountain 850 is producing 10% more than the sea level na 850. I would think they'd have to lower the compression ratio and run a much richer A/F at full throttle to make sure it lives.

I stand corrected. The Turbo mountain 850 is producing 10% more than the sea level na 850. I would think they'd have to lower the compression ratio and run a much richer A/F at full throttle to make sure it lives.
And crank up the oil pump with the 'inexpensive' synthetic 2 stroke oil!

This is a good reminder of the grass is not always greener on the other side. Good and honest video's.

I think it's funny how these guys just laugh about the problems there having. If they were Yamaha's or Cats there be 10 pages of guys bitching about it. I have said this a 100 times every single manufacturers have there issue's.

Like their comment at the end of the 2nd video, their buddy with his Yamaha at 11k miles with no problems still motoring along.

I would never buy anything Polaris.

I would never buy anything Polaris.

The only Polaris I have ever owned was an Indy Lite I bought to teach my 14 year old son how to ride on. It was a great entry level sled for him. There was nothing else available except Kitty Cats. He also took his snowmobile safety course at The Polaris Headquarters just outside Minneapolis. He came home one night and told me he wandered around at break time. And stumbled upon some drawings. What he described to me was what became the Rush rear suspension.

Anyone notice the serious electrical service in that garage, do they have a grow room in that house.

I was actually considering a 650 VR1, love the look of them! I’ve had no problems on all 3 of my vipers....except for my first viper that had a bad primary bushing. Almost 10,000kms on the 18’ and not a single problem other than maintenance. I think I’ll be buying a 4th viper. Love these sleds!

This is a good reminder of the grass is not always greener on the other side. Good and honest video's.

Its looking like that jack shaft bearing is still haunting Polaris,
2018 we did the big northern Ontario loop, got stuck in dubreuilville a few extra days when buddies 2018 poo jack shaft bearing went.
2019 in Quebec same guy on a new 2019 poo and again jack shaft bearing went again this time he was pissed so drove it back to the truck with no bearing, 200km but we made it back lol. The bearings are made in Japan, There must be an alignment issue or something like that going on with them.
Definitely the grass isn’t always greener on the other side..

Back