• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Sidewinder LE with power steering....

KnappAttack

24X ISR World Drag Racing Champion
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023 Sidewinder LTX-LE
2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE
Did you fellas see the new 2023 blue LE with power steering on the Jaret's vlog? QS3's but they do not look Kashima coated, nor do we know if there QS3r's. Id say its doubtful.

1:36 into the video one can see the power steering decal. Maybe the SRX will have power steering perhaps too?

YamahaSnowmobiles

Hope the pricing isn't stupid high like I've heard on the Cats. I'd love to try a new power steering equipped SRX.

Did you fellas see the new 2023 blue LE with power steering on the Jaret's vlog? QS3's but they do not look Kashima coated, nor do we know if there QS3r's. Id say its doubtful.

1:36 into the video one can see the power steering decal. Maybe the SRX will have power steering perhaps too?

YamahaSnowmobiles

Hope the pricing isn't stupid high like I've heard on the Cats. I'd love to try a new power steering equipped SRX.
Well the SRX is a lake racer not a trail machine.... buy a sidewinder!!!you don't need a SRX!!!IT IS A LAKE RACER,LOWER TO THE GROUND AND AS LIGHT AS POSSIBLE!!!!!THE SRX IS SUPPOSE TO GO STRAIGHT AND FAST,WE AR DONE HERE!!!

Well the SRX is a lake racer not a trail machine.... buy a sidewinder!!!you don't need a SRX!!!IT IS A LAKE RACER,LOWER TO THE GROUND AND AS LIGHT AS POSSIBLE!!!!!THE SRX IS SUPPOSE TO GO STRAIGHT AND FAST,WE AR DONE HERE!!!

I have a Sidewinder, but lots of us would like the option for Power Steering on the SRX if you haven't noticed. A couple lbs on an already heavyweight isn't going to affect it much. Thundercat has power steering in case you haven't noticed.

Wife piss in your Wheaties this AM?

THERE'S A REASON THE SRX IS KING OF THE LAKE!!!WEIGHT BEING #1 AND POWER STEERING KILLS.THAT!!!MESSAGE YAMAHA ABOUT HAVING MORE PACKAGES TO FIT A SIDEWINDER!!! IT IS NOT KING OF THE TRAILS!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't they make it an option? It was an option last year on the Thundercat.
THIS is exactly what is sinking Cat! They are offering the thinnest lineup with no options to choose things like PS or track, shocks? Hell the Qs3R are not even available on any ZR models(except big bump sled in a 129")..I'm guessing no QS3r on Yamaha also. They offer 1 ZR TRAIL sled, and one cross country racer in the 600 class? Obviously something is up and its beyond covid and supply issues.. Never seen such a dismal trail line up from them ever. The riots do look great, but beyond that its very limited on options.
You can order cars with different options but not a 20K + sled??

Where did you see power steering on the 23 LE? Only decal showed is Genisis Forstroke

Where did you see power steering on the 23 LE? Only decal showed is Genisis Forstroke
1647692406205.png

Oh wow big decal lol . Can hardly see it with the double blue colors

I believe the GT models are the same ride height as the srx now. Same front dual rate springs and rear torsions are the same

I know this is the LE, but it looks like a 2022 LTX GT with different graphics. It has the same dark blue plastic.

THERE'S A REASON THE SRX IS KING OF THE LAKE!!!WEIGHT BEING #1 AND POWER STEERING KILLS.THAT!!!MESSAGE YAMAHA ABOUT HAVING MORE PACKAGES TO FIT A SIDEWINDER!!! IT IS NOT KING OF THE TRAILS!!!!!!!!!!
What makes an SRX so light compared to a Sidewinder? Asking for a friend....

Back