• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

No major changes, No new chassis, 10% increase in price. Dealers won’t get any in season sleds for ‘23 and a reduce amount of sleds allocated per dealer.

Last edited:

Who says??
I talk with my dealer weekly getting updates on my Thundercat delivery date and when its due in. He made those comments to me last week. He told me he recommended not cancelling my ‘22 model because the ‘23’s will have a 10% increase in price and no new chassis due to all the major supply issues. Dealers will be limited to how many sleds they can sell during snowmageddon and no in season sleds to sell for dealers. I told him I’m not cancelling my ‘22 because I‘m not going through this waiting crap again Next season. Just going off what I’m being told and relaying what I was told, I don’t claim to know exactly what’s going on. Especially during all the backorders, shortages and chaos.

I talk with my dealer weekly getting updates on my Thundercat delivery date and when its due in. He made those comments to me last week. He told me he recommended not cancelling my ‘22 model because the ‘23’s will have a 10% increase in price and no new chassis due to all the major supply issues. Dealers will be limited to how many sleds they can sell during snowmageddon and no in season sleds to sell for dealers. I told him I’m not cancelling my ‘22 because I‘m not going through this waiting crap again Next season. Just going off what I’m being told and relaying what I was told, I don’t claim to know exactly what’s going on. Especially during all the backorders, shortages and chaos.
My dealer told me a similar story last month.
My GT is still not in. I am on the fence about what to do.

I would gather due to the size of the 998 engine the procross 1 chassis will be used for the foreseeable future.

Doo and poo have moved secondary around to allow the steering column to be moved forward while still using the same bulkheads. The g5 is just a g3 and the matryx is just an axys.

Not sure what arctic cat can do with that secondary.

My guess is that for 23' Yamaha will add more 800 based models, Cat will add more 998 based models. Both will limit production on everything due to supply chain issues and raise prices 10% - 12%.

My 22' Tcat EPS shipped from Acat last Friday It should be here just in time for the trails to close. LOL

My guess is that for 23' Yamaha will add more 800 based models, Cat will add more 998 based models. Both will limit production on everything due to supply chain issues and raise prices 10% - 12%.

My 22' Tcat EPS shipped from Acat last Friday It should be here just in time for the trails to close. LOL
My wife’s Poo hasn’t come in either. Probably the end of March. She is pissed. Their prices went up similar amounts also. At least we have all summer to stud and add accessories and check for factory f- ups.

I was planning to order a 2023 LTX GT EPS this spring until I saw a sneak peek of one.
Gold/Brown color isn't for me. Reminds me of my grandpa's Buick....I'm bummed

I was planning to order a 2023 LTX GT EPS this spring until I saw a sneak peek of one.

So get a Thundercat with EPS. I'd have to be certain the grey is gone.

I didn't think the gold was too bad myself, but to each their own.

Where is the sneak peek of the Winder GT?

I don’t think that’s a sidewinder

I don’t think that’s a sidewinder

It wasn't a Winder but a Viper, still was the GT series however.

I'd have to believe the EPS would also grow to the other winders along with the SRX myself as an option. There aren't many reports on the EPS models other than the owners to say they like them. No details have been shared comparing non-EPS to EPS sleds and the difference.

Back