• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

I don't believe so. The site says pre-ordering doesn't even begin until 3 PM Eastern.

Apparently things are changed this year and you have to reserve a sled and the dealer contacts you, there probably isn't much price negotiating now a days, it does seem crazy but I guess if the demand is there. Looks like you can be put on a wait list and if a unit becomes available your chosen dealer will contact you.
WOW. sure glad I got a 22 and was able to find some wiggle room..

That's completely crazy if what you say is true. If true they need to just say that and do like Stihl and have set pricing no matter dealer.

L-TX- LE EPS
MSRP$23,499.00
FREIGHT$600.00
INTERIM LOGISTICS CHARGE ?$300.00
ESTIMATED SUBTOTAL* ?$27,570.87

No I always buy from the same dealers

I went as far as it needing my credit card information and stopped. Does the sold out message come when you select your local dealer?

Well guys yamaha has been busy..the just put out three patents for an electric snowmobile
That would definitely put Yamaha out of business. Lol any more than a hybrid would not be practical for snowmobiling. Maybe just flat out drag racing it could work. Imo

Spring Power Surge ( AKA snow Check ) is your best chance …. Best Chance ???? Reservations does not guarantee delivery ??? Take our down payment for a chance and no guarantee at such a deal of $27, 570 and change…. Such a deal and I think I can justify this order how ??? Cause I can ??? Well boys.. I can but I won’t… I will give you one good reason … A fool and their money are soon parted … Seems the snowmobile industry has no limits and these manufactures can just keep increasing their prices and there are enough fools to go around.. Just make it hard to get so we can raise prices…Who cares about net value, resale, cost of parts, availability, or even new designs. hell we will just keep selling the old stuff, and we won’t even have to update bad design or fix known failures. Which one of these manufacturers fits this description??? Any surprises in 2023 lineups?? Didn’t think so either ….. I M O …..

The Canadian website at least was horribly slow. Took me 3 times, but finally got a confirmation for an SRX. And that was at 2:30, so it definitely opened up early :).

Let's just hope it shows up!

Did you try entering a different location?
I think they were having problems at that time. I got the same message at around 1:30, but then tried again at 2:30, and was fine.

Did you receive a response from Yamaha , confirming your reservation , as I just did ?
I got a confirmation, but it's also not 100%.

The phrasing is "Your reservation is in queue in the order it was received. Yamaha will notify you within 48 business hours about availability of your model of choice."

Is that what your email said?

I got a confirmation, but it's also not 100%.

The phrasing is "Your reservation is in queue in the order it was received. Yamaha will notify you within 48 business hours about availability of your model of choice."

Is that what your email said?
I finally got thru and I just got the same message , does not mean we’re getting one . Sure sucks , so much for Yamaha loyalty to repeat customers.

Back