• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Thundercat Pricing

Fleecer

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 SRX
Well, couldn't get a new Yamaha for 2023, so thought I'd be first in line to get a Thundercat this morning.

Called local dealer and he informed me that prices are MSRP plus $200 Doc Fee, $200 Surcharge Fee, $500 Shipping Fee, $200 Setup Fee, plus tax. A new thunder was $22,958.39 out the door.

I was speechless. After several moments, the only word that would come out was..............."Wow.".

LOVE MY CHEAP PRE-COVID 2017 LTX-LE!!!!! Like our country, things are getting insane!!!

I just looked it up. MSRP on the 2022 Thundercat with EPS and ATAC was $17,195.

$5,763 difference, and that is assuming you paid MSRP last season.

We are living in crazy times.

LOVE MY CHEAP PRE-COVID 2017 LTX-LE!!!!! Like our country, things are getting insane!!!
And back then everyone was getting an average of $1500 off of the MSRP price tag, with added incentives like extending the free 3 year warranty to 5 years, plus goggle bag and jacket! So for around $15695 you got your new LE, and many were saying we paid too much for that new crap Yamacat!

Yep, things are getting crazy, not just sleds. Housing, fuel, groceries, vehicles of all sorts, etc etc!

If you can find the affordability, just do it, because it’ll never get much cheaper from what I see!

My cat dealer had me on the "LIST" for today, called him at closing time last night and said "forget it" im not playing the "game"...$21493.00 out the door, will wait and see what the new stuff looks like in january.

Thankfully, I've moved to Florida, maybe one or two trips per year. For this reason alone I'm happy to be out of the game & content with my '17 with 3800 miles.

Well, couldn't get a new Yamaha for 2023, so thought I'd be first in line to get a Thundercat this morning.

Called local dealer and he informed me that prices are MSRP plus $200 Doc Fee, $200 Surcharge Fee, $500 Shipping Fee, $200 Setup Fee, plus tax. A new thunder was $22,958.39 out the door.

I was speechless. After several moments, the only word that would come out was..............."Wow.".
I have been riding for the last 50 years. If I had to pay that much for an sled I would give the sport up as much as I love it. No snowmobile is worth that much for just a few months of riding.

Sad but true. I am sure they will sell out regardless of price. When my 22' came in on March 15th, I considered selling it and getting a 23' until I heard the pricing. Considering what people are willing to pay for used cars and new trucks, this is not surprising.

Just for the heck of it, i tried at 11:20am eastern time to preorder a thundercat and riot 9000, no luck when i clicked on eather one it said cart empty!! Now i cant even get to the site to mess around anymore to check on other sleds!!????

Check out the rx-c page for all the missmatched photos and descriptions.

Oh and 22grand for an eps and atac model isn't too bad when you consider the boost is about that

Back