• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Thundercat Pricing

The website is so clunky. If Textron is trying to show everyone that they do not care about sleds, they are doing a damn good job.

I'll give them one more year to show me they are committed to the sled business. Otherwise, I'll be moving on to a brand that cares.

I received a call today from my supplier of Camso tracks that my cost is going up about 25%.
I was informed that they are now owned by Michelin. Problem is there is no competition in the track market. Used to be Yokohama and Kimpex. Maybe they will re-enter, that would be nice.

I heard the Cat ordering system crashed. It’s a mess. Glad I am not buying new anything soon.
My dealer said the same thing. Crashes in multiple back-end systems, including the credit card payment system :). Sounds like it was not a fun day for the dealers or the customers trying to order directly from the web site.

I did get my order confirmation today, so at least I'm further ahead than when I tried to get an SRX. Just have to figure out what to do with those purple stickers :) - assuming of course the sled actually shows up!

I received a call today from my supplier of Camso tracks that my cost is going up about 25%.
I was informed that they are now owned by Michelin. Problem is there is no competition in the track market. Used to be Yokohama and Kimpex. Maybe they will re-enter, that would be nice.
They've been owned by Michelin for at least a year already.

My dealer said the same thing. Crashes in multiple back-end systems, including the credit card payment system :). Sounds like it was not a fun day for the dealers or the customers trying to order directly from the web site.

I did get my order confirmation today, so at least I'm further ahead than when I tried to get an SRX. Just have to figure out what to do with those purple stickers :) - assuming of course the sled actually shows up!
Hair dryer will fix the purple. Nice. Congrats

did you get both emails ?

did you get both emails ?
I've got an email with an order number, confirmation of my deposit, and supposedly will get a 2nd email tomorrow with a "certificate of deposit" - whatever that means. My dealer says with the AC process the first email is confirnation that I have a real order.

The first email even says "Looking forward to hearing about your adventures on your 2023 Arctic Cat", so I think the process is different with AC - or maybe it's because my dealer ordered for me.

But time will tell if I actually get one before next season is over!

Check out the rx-c page for all the missmatched photos and descriptions.

Oh and 22grand for an eps and atac model isn't too bad when you consider the boost is about that
But it’s exact same thing as last year for several grand more. Srx is 3000 cheaper and added power steering so it’s not missing anything there.

I really Just wait until the giant rush and scramble is over around end of Jan -Feb and than the mercy killings start ! & the sled flippers actually have to pick up and pay in full, or life happens and the sled is the last thing they need @ the time and it will be 23 and I will buy a 23 happens every season with the hardest to get sleds thundercats and Srx's where plenty in feb and march, I feel what we can't afford to let happen is the shady dealerships out there that are taking the opportune time to really screw around a longtime snowmobile enthusiast and customer, There are some great sled dealerships that support the sport of snowmobiling and look at the long term customer and know your gonna buy a lot more than a sled over a season, and years worth accessories, gear, and service, those are the dealerships I want to do Buissnes with and we need them to stay around these are getting tougher to find a lot have already got out or sold to a dealer network that owns 6 other stores and 2 car dealerships, and they don't really care who buys and what they overcharged you on interest rate, and Bs fees. and zero discounts on anything at time of purchase. just my opinion but if you guys know of the good dealers shout them out let us all know , we are all together a good chunk of buying power.

The cat system overall seemed to work out ok even with the system crashing. Had 100% confirmation on both riots yesterday.I know some guys waited a while with yamaha to know 100% for sure on confirmation. On tuesday I didnt even go on cat website, my dealer knew already what I wanted so I left it in their hands and whatever happened was whatever happened. Orders went in but part of the system went down . Yesterday I recieved 2 texts from the rollicks system with a link to view pricing and it was full msrp +freight and a doc fee which Ive never paid a doc fee on any sled Ive ever purchased in my life. I contacted dealer to see if it was official and was told they were still waiting to hear back from sales rep and text message was sent from ordering system.At 7:00 pm last night I recieved message from dealer with invoice for each riot which had zero doc fees and a pretty fair and surprising discount from msrp. All in all, still a fair amount of money but happy with the way it all turned out. As of yesterday morning cat site showed the blast models being all sold out as well as 120’s and 200’s. Tcats and riot 9000’s sold out as well.

I'm likely going to be selling my new 22 GT once I'm done doing some R&D with it this summer. Its finally in and I'm hoping to pick it up in a few days. I ordered a new polaris 4 stroke to replace my venom for next season so will likely ride that primarily. If someone is interested in my 22 GT reach out to me. Will have 5 year warranty that starts in fall and not looking to get rich off of it. I will likely be around 18k for it.

Nice to hear your dealer not only took off the doc fees, but also was priced below MSRP. That's weird these days.

Back