• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Yamaha Snowmobile line up

Hope that viper is no indication of the great colors of yamaha for 2023, they must have went to retirement homes and got imput for colors, same crap gramps gets on thier buicks and oldsmobiles from the 1990's!!
Exactly my thoughts! In 10 years time they've turned a Camaro into an Oldsmobile! Sad.

Look at all the complainers in this thread about lack of updates....

Most of you will continue to hit that 998t addiction like a fat kid at the candy store.

Was there another vlog with jaret with the new viper

The Viper has had big bold TRIPLE graphic on the side of the tunnel already. This is nothing.
Yeah but this is a new and improved sticker. Bolder and stickier than the ‘22 model year stickers. I know I’m going to upgrade to get the new stickers. I can’t understand why people are so opposed to progress and innovation when it comes to vinyl adhesive products.

Keep it on the down low but I heard the ‘24 line up has some extreme new fonts coming out that’ll set the industry on their ear.

On the Cat forum folks got excited to see the triple sticker and then found out it is the 1049.....to bad for us triple 2 stroke dreamers

Bold new Graphics and power steering for the SRX is my guess.
Wondering what percentage of the preorders will be delivered for 2023?
IMO the % will depend on the economy (vendors, labor, etc) and Covid. but I'm optimistic!!! Some mask mandates being lifted! BUT it takes time for that logistic chain to begin again

Better than the dark blue and gold for 2022. Oh yeah, haven’t seen them yet cause they aren’t delivered.

Better than the dark blue and gold for 2022. Oh yeah, haven’t seen them yet cause they aren’t delivered.
Well I love the color of my 22 blue and gold!!

Attachments

• 5607.jpeg
    5607.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 154
Looks like Yamaha will be the first of the OEM's to come out with electric sleds in MY23.

Both a 200 class and 600 class sled from what I've heard.

Like it or not here they come to a trail near you.

With the big jump in gas prices these should sale like hot cakes!

Back