• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

38-40" front end

Vikstromarn3

Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha SR Viper MTX 153LE

1991 Yamaha Phazer II 480
I´m wondering if it exsists any 38" or 40" or an adjustable front end for a 2016 MTX 153 LE? 42" is a bit to wide for me and i find the stock one, the 36" a little bit to narrow. Maybe there is an Arctic Cat alternative out there or another "after market-manufacturer"?

Last edited:

My 15 MTX 153 is a 38” front end. Still has the old style spindles which would be a step back compared to the 16 model. The 16 MTX 141 LE has a 40” front end but you would need the shocks as well.

Arctic Cat does sell a 38" kit with the upper and spindle, i installed it on my 15 mtx to make it a 38" wide front end but with the newer spindles. I think though if you were to buy a lower a arm off of a 15 mtx it would bolt on and give you the 38" front end. If you were on this side of the water id consider trading you if i knew for 100% they were the same.

Back