• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

48 hours to sleddin

Still Waiting on some parts. My sub frame finally got here today. (yamaha trucked it) Hopefully next weekend. I can always have my friends at ADB machine a set of stashed shocks for the brg's if need be. Just want to go back to the EVOL's. Instead of the Float 2's

Do you ever make it to Anchor town?, or have a runner in town? I can let you try the III's.

I have a runner that goes to town everyday but I do not think I want the 3's. I am leaning toward slydogs or those curve skis RLC is running. Stockers are fine for now.

where's the pictures. I haven't seen one picture or received one taunting txt... what gives. I'm not there so i know you're not busy fixing the things i broke the day before...

HA! your reminded me of Marvin!

[align=center]
marvin_martian.jpg

Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!
[/align]

Stoli said:
where's the pictures. I haven't seen one picture or received one taunting txt... what gives. I'm not there so i know you're not busy fixing the things i broke the day before...

Easy peaches, good picts take time

sonds said:
Stoli said:

Easy peaches, good picts take time

And a lot of photo shop given the riders and sub par lower 48 riding you have to work with. ;):D :jump:

Fresh powder and a bluebird day, 2400 pics to search through and not a drop of liquid water in any of them.

Thanks to MTdream, Hugger70mtnmax, Otis and my co-pilot Sonds. Helluva weekend.
:-o

scmurs said:
Fresh powder and a bluebird day, 2400 pics to search through and not a drop of liquid water in any of them.

Glad you guys had a good trip! Now get back to work ;)! Sonds probably has Air Conditioners to fix back home :die

Sorry, too much work getting in the way of pics...kids soccer tonight....

Have a few good pics of each rider in some big country...

Here is one pic I have of our inferior terrain :)

5b86f366.jpg

rlcofmn said:
scmurs said:

Glad you guys had a good trip! Now get back to work ;)! Sonds probably has Air Conditioners to fix back home :die

Been fixen a/c's for 3 weeks now.

Had a blast with everyone, was a fun trip to say the least with a solid group of guys.
Looking forward to next season ;)!

And btw bj can side hill and throw around the Dutch oven like no other!!!

Thanks man.

Too bad winter is our busiest time of year I would love to trailer down and ride with MtDream. Looks like your play ground would be a blast!!!

I was actually at the marlboro ranch a few years ago but the snow was quite lacking I was looking forward to doing a little riding!!

Back