• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

600s...

BryKlu

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Vector LTX GT
Hey guys! Pointless post kinda but...I just want to report that the Vector blew away my friends' Ski-Doo MXZ 600 HOs this weekend on Lake Gogebic. Fun day at the Moonshiners Radar Run. I had to delay my start for them to be able to have an even start being they couldn't hook up nearly as well and would never be able to catch up. Once we were even from the start they were only about 0.5mph faster after a couple miles full throttle. It felt good after they assumed they were faster than my heavy 4-stroker :) I feel the DuPont slides have really helped with acceleration and top end. Just wait till the Ulmer kit and pre-studded track goes on next year to save some weight :)

Hey guys! Pointless post kinda but...I just want to report that the Vector blew away my friends' Ski-Doo MXZ 600 HOs this weekend on Lake Gogebic. Fun day at the Moonshiners Radar Run. I had to delay my start for them to be able to have an even start being they couldn't hook up nearly as well and would never be able to catch up. Once we were even from the start they were only about 0.5mph faster after a couple miles full throttle. It felt good after they assumed they were faster than my heavy 4-stroker :) I feel the DuPont slides have really helped with acceleration and top end. Just wait till the Ulmer kit and pre-studded track goes on next year to save some weight :)

Sounds like she is running great for you!! Nice.

Back