• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A few more miles on the RTX!

Hey tweaker I see you are running C&A skis, how are they on the apex????

Haven't had a chance to try them on snow, just on a lake. I do like them so far, even on the grass they did not steer heavy and had good bite on the ice...

I like my windshield for the most part... I did feel it in the chest a bit more than other sled's low windshields, but I just couldn't stop grinning... WHY THE HELL WON'T IT SNOW!!! COME ON!!!! I'VE HAD IT!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much better.

P.S. Like my windshield

I know exaxtly what you guys mean when comparing the RTX to the Attak, I kept reading all the post from guys saying they were a better sled in the rough and that handling didnt suffer, Having the chance to ride both I dont get it? My buddy has one and we switched a number of times, it was like comparing a sports car(RTX) to a suv.. After riding my RTX he hated his Attak simply due to the bulk of it, but since hes asking $8700 for it I figure he'll be riding it till his death.

Back