• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Advice on Bergstrom triple points & snowtrackers

KevinS said:
First ride with the aggressive Snowtrackers today. These things are the cats #*$&@! Absolutely ZERO darting. Steering effort was very easy as well. Most of my riding today was a groomed trail along the highway with a bit of groomed trails thru the bush. Not a lot of twistys but so far I am impressed with these.

With my Powder Pros with shims, ski savers and Bergstrom 8" triple points I still noticed some darting. Steering effort was quite a bit with that setup and after a days riding my shoulders would typically be sore. My shoulders are fine today.

Yup, been trying to people this for several years now. I really don't know why they are such a hard sell. I guess because they look so goofy that when people see them they just can't imagine them being as good as they are. Once they've tried them however, it's a done deal.

KevinS said:
First ride with the aggressive Snowtrackers today. These things are the cats #*$&@! Absolutely ZERO darting. Steering effort was very easy as well. Most of my riding today was a groomed trail along the highway with a bit of groomed trails thru the bush. Not a lot of twistys but so far I am impressed with these.

With my Powder Pros with shims, ski savers and Bergstrom 8" triple points I still noticed some darting. Steering effort was quite a bit with that setup and after a days riding my shoulders would typically be sore. My shoulders are fine today.

Is your track studded? I ordered semi aggressive since I don't add studs to mine and thought the semi's would be better in this instance.

I was just on there website it looks as though they do have them for concave and dual runner skis as well. Not sure how they do that will have to call a distributor tomorrow.

Is there anyplace to see the price of these snowtrackers without calling the distributor??? I just put new carbides on my sleds this year so won't be in the market this year but might use them next time.

I have experimanted with different carbides and skis, my latest a set of simmons with 16" carbide on each ski. The best and what I am sticking with from now on are the bergstrom 8' TP with ski savers and shims. I agree he is very nice to deal with and a very laid back guy. I usually purchase off season so I never had troube getting a hold of him. I boguth the 6" last year and didn't like them, I am very happy with the 8" TP. I am going to be ordering a set for my buddy I hope I can get a hold of him.

He had trouble getting carbide this year so he is running a little late on orders. I spoke with him last week the only way to get him is to call his cell. He said he has his phone off hook trying to get the orders the orders out that have been placed and really not looking for new orders right now until he fills the backorders.

Back