• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AEM O2 sensor bad where to buy?

TURBLUE

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinder MTX
O2 sensor for my AEM needs to be replaced.....anyone have one to sell or where can I pick one up in Canada.......

I tried going to a couple of local auto stores......they told me none of the numbers match any part numbers they have.....Is there a bosch part number?

TURBLUE said:
O2 sensor for my AEM needs to be replaced.....anyone have one to sell or where can I pick one up in Canada.......

I bought mine at a Nissan dealer, but I can't remember what car it came off of, take it to them they should be able to help you..

NGK #24302 i was told works. You can get them at napa. Its about $175.00 cnd. Let me know what you end up using (i need one too).

First picture is a AEM-30-2001. Second picture is a NGK/NTK 24302. Both pictures are from Ballenger Motorsports.

Attachments

• NGKNTK.jpg
    NGKNTK.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 96
  • AEM.jpg
    AEM.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 92
so does the ngk fit into the aem plug...the picture i found it looked the same...

Back