• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AHHHHHHH I jumped ship

LFM

Extreme
After 10 years on Yamaha I jumped over to Ski doo.
I wanted a light sled for jumping. So I bought a 2007 440 race roller and put a 800 in it. This thing rips and weighs very little. Don't get me wrong Im sure I will be back to Yamaha when my back is sore and I get a little older.
Going from a modded RX-1 with a 151 to a REV with a 120 took a little getting used to. But it climbs half decent.
134_3489.jpg

134_3486.jpg

Cant beat a REV for jumping.....they are truly awesome when it comes to that.

I had a REV X 800 Summit out in BC last week and it had some great power and super light. Congrats.

I love my 4 stroke but im not into jumping at all. Ski-doo is my very close second favorite sled. If I didn't have an rx-1 I would have a mach. And in another season, or possibly two(I love my rx-1) If yamaha dosnt come out with a 4 stroke with more power I will probably buy a mach...

Sweeet sled. :Rockon:

I'm on an XRS for the same reason as you. ;)!

No way that motor is JUNK. If they don't fix all the problems with them skidoo will loose their shirt next season. It's supposed to be their new flagship motor. My 800 runs way better than any 800R I have ridden or seen.

Back