• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Air Box Mod Consensus

I have some internal mods and when you get into the motor it runs better with the stock lid. I also need to reduce fuel on top which this one will not do.

Too Rich

My 2006 Attak runs so rich that I have been mixing 20% ethonal to lean it out. I purchased a Boondocker fuel controller but I have not installed it yet because I have not installed an oxygen sensor yet.
My sled has always run strong and been able to beat other Yamahas, but I did have a lot of soot in my tail pipes. Others have even complained that the fumes that they breath from following me makes them sick like following an old 2 stroke?

skibum4106 and bink,Please fill in your profile location it's required by all members.Thank You

KnappAttack said:
There's a better way to introduce additional air without all the noise. I'll post some pictures after Christmas. Be careful, you can get it too lean if you have not done the testing on where to add intake. You guys realize the CO adjustment only affect idle right? Going up will have no affect in mid or top-end fuel delivery.
hi knapp still have pictures on the better way to introduce additional air without all the noise. thanx for your info bimk

I'll get some pictures up soon. I went to the UP last week and am behind on porting 2-smoke cylinders. I'll see about taking pictures in the next couple days.

Back