• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody got a good cover for a apex with handguards

My Apex came with a Yamaha cover made for the RX-1 and it works for me - I have an MTX riser and powermadd star series handguards. It's stretchy in the windshield area so it doesn't put too much pressure on the handguards. It actually looks just like the one in your link, except it doesn't cover the skis.

The best cover i have ever used is the Skinz Protective Gear Cover...

http://www.skinzprotectivegear.com/snow ... overs.html

It is so stretchy on the top it will cover anything. The cover is completely waterproof and covers your skis, suspension and foot boards.

I have one that I don't use much as I now have a covered trailer for my Apex. I did use it about 4 times with my SRX and twice with the Apex and it worked flawlessly.

I use a stock cover on all of mine rx and apex is the same. I have guards on 2 sleds no problem - the hooks on the 07 bars on the 03 a bit of a fight but it goes on.

Well, i was thinking about keeping it just in case I needed to use an open trailer. But I havnt even looked at it in a season and a half so it's probably better that someone gets to use it.
Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Back