• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody know anything about c&a Trail X skis?

Country
USA
Snowmobile
13 xtx nytro stage 1 turbo
I have been reading all about skis and wondering if anyone has any of theses on a Nytro? I do 50%trail riding and 50% Ditch banging and I am riding 08 40th annver. RTX. Any ideas would be great!

I've had them on my 08 RTX for the last 2 seasons and will be running them this season aswell. Not too hard on the arms, plenty of bite in the corners and the small half round keels on either side of the main keel help reduce the darting....great ski over all and well suited to the Nytro. I ran a 7.5" Shaper bar on them, no complaints with the ski at all. Best of all they are priced right!

I had some on my nytro for the first 300 miles last year with shaper bars. They were hard steering and caused alot of ski lift in the corners but that was before I really tuned in the suspension. The original setup had to much ski pressure but my setup now has alot more transfer so they may be better now. I went to pilot 5.7's and like them cause they handle pretty good on the hard pack but they are terrible in the powder. I might try the C&A's again this year with my new setup. I hope this rambling helps.

Back