• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody try these new spark plugs, 20000 times better !!!!!!

How do they work better if you can't tell if there was any improvement? Just wondering what you mean by "work alot better" what did you notice ? milage ?

Man there are so many automotive scams out there....I gotta wonder, with all the resources Champion and NGK have, how they missed out on the breakthrough that this little Enerpulse company was able to "discover". Puts me in mind of Splitfire plugs. Also puts me in mind of the "water injectors" that will "add 50 horsepower and increase mileage 500%".

Same technology as used in the Nology plug wires. Capacitor that stores energy and releases a big burst of energy in less time. Tried that stuff on my Cat race sleds and had no power gain on the dyno. Nology's stuff works good in the Top Fuel nitro classes but does nothing for gas power vehicles. Save your money.

KnappAttack said:
Same technology as used in the Nology plug wires. Capacitor that stores energy and releases a big burst of energy in less time. Tried that stuff on my Cat race sleds and had no power gain on the dyno. Nology's stuff works good in the Top Fuel nitro classes but does nothing for gas power vehicles. Save your money.

knew it was to good to be true, i'll keep my cr10ek's ;)!

Back