• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone else waiting for the call?

Got the call today,its being assembled tomorrow.

picking mine up today along with 1 of my 850x doos i'm getting .

Picked up my blue ltx-le today...... Such a sweet sled.

Already removed all the warning stickers!!
4th wheels installed.
Waiting on the tunnel protector and then will be installing studs down the center....

Now on to:
Hand covers
Baggage
A way to mount my rotopax gas tanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Got the call this morning while hunting. Dropped the phone, shot my pheasant then picked up the phone. He asked what the noise was. I told him "that's how i negotiate". Luckily he laughed & said they'll take extra care putting mine together...If you're not laughing your dying...

Picked up my blue ltx-le today...... Such a sweet sled.

Already removed all the warning stickers!!
4th wheels installed.
Waiting on the tunnel protector and then will be installing studs down the center....
Yamaha's 4th wheels?
How many studs and what kind?

Congrats btw

Yamaha's 4th wheels?
How many studs and what kind?

Congrats btw

192 woodys 3.125" with single backers.
Yamaha 4th wheels yep. Went with black. Wanted to go blue but the color was much lighter... Looked terrible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Still Waiting on BLUE SideWinder LTX-LE. I'm getting excited after seeing other ones have arrived. My dealer has not seen any LTX-LE's yet. They should be coming soon though. Once I get my new Winder I can update my Avatar...LOL:4STroke:

Got the e mail today! Not getting it for another 3 weeks or so because I have a good drive to get it( many on here can attest to my driving for snowmobiles!). The RR thing has dampened my spirits a little, but I'm still pumped.

Just got the call today. Now I have to decide what accessories to get.

Just got the call today. Now I have to decide what accessories to get.
I called my dealer today, he said they are trickling in, just not mine yet . He also said Yamaha didn't have a part # for tunnel protectors, and he had to order them from AC. Anybody else hear of that??

He also said Yamaha didn't have a part # for tunnel protectors, and he had to order them from AC. Anybody else hear of that??

My dealer said he was going to get the Cat ones. Didn’t know what to charge for installation yet, as they hadn't done them before.

Back