• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone get their 2012 xtx yet

romie said:
Gotta see a side shot. Mag and brochure pics just don't do it.
I'll get some better pics tomorrow when I pick it up. Guess I'll have to find the good camera.

Rupp said:
nice looking sled, the new stator in the 2012 Nytro's should really help keep your hands warm..

Another backasswards fix from yamaha. Theres nothing worn with the pre 2012 nytro stators, its the way the ECU controls the power output to the grips and thumbwarmer. My 2009 will burn your hands off now with yamaheater, 3-4 bars is usually where i ride, 4 gets too warm unless its -35 out. No issues with her so far knock wood! :Rockon:

I picked my XTX up two weeks ago..... I wish mine had the sticker on the front piggy back reservoirs on the shocks, they just look plain without something. I am really satisfied with the new purchase and have already installed the OFT relocator. Just from sitting in the garage I can tell a big difference from sitting to standing with the reloactor installed.

Attachments

• 2012 Nytro XTX.JPG
    2012 Nytro XTX.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 79
tmk50 said:
bottlerocket said:
Sounds like there 200 short of filling the orders for Nytros but didnt hear what models... Anybody else hear this? Black one looks good.

Where did you hear that?

One of the suppliers wanted one and they told him they were short. I believe all pre-orders will be filled (not trying to scare anybody) but the dealers will possibly lose some floor stock.

Got it. My assumption is that the $500 I put down in the spring means something.....

DK, When my dad bought his vector the gyt stickers were in his packet from yamaha with the owners manual and all th other corporate stuff, maybe yours are there?

Mazz,

Thanks...I will check out the owners manual.

Here's a few more pics. I've come to realize that I'll never be photographer
IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

That has to be one of the sweetest color schemes I have ever seen- sled looks awesome. The stitching on the seat is pretty cool. With a black tunnel it would be perfect.

Looks very nice! I have one ordered as well same color, spoke with the dealer today. They claim that it should be in by the first week of November...Can't Wait. :Rockon:

Zakre said:
Rupp said:
nice looking sled, the new stator in the 2012 Nytro's should really help keep your hands warm..

Another backasswards fix from yamaha. Theres nothing worn with the pre 2012 nytro stators, its the way the ECU controls the power output to the grips and thumbwarmer. My 2009 will burn your hands off now with yamaheater, 3-4 bars is usually where i ride, 4 gets too warm unless its -35 out. No issues with her so far knock wood! :Rockon:

At least they are doing something, 4 years later lol, :o| :o| and yes u are correct alot has to do with the ecu from what I heard.

Rupp said:
Zakre said:
Rupp said:

At least they are doing something, 4 years later lol, :o| :o| and yes u are correct alot has to do with the ecu from what I heard.

Lol dont count your chicken till they are on snow! :jump: It still might not work! Lets hope they fix the slider wear, bag o hammers clutch or XTX's eating limiter straps too!

Hey fxnytroxtx, is this what your asking about circled below?
Yes it is a grease zerk.

greasezerk.jpg

Back