• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone have an all Blue Sidewinder??

I would like to do all blue for my 17 mtx. White is terrible to keep clean. I was going to order the panels off the 18 blue mtx 153 le. how does Yamahas sled codes work for Color?

I also have a black console with the heated seat button cutout I ordered by mistake if anyone is interested in it. Would trade for blue or something else sled related. Currently looking for a track clip tool.

5582943E-8ED6-4665-975C-AB1169B64691.png

Last edited:

I need a clip tool for 3” track. So only a few will work.
As for the Color codes I get that when it’s labeled. So the model is
2018 Yamaha SIDEWINDER M TX LE 153 (SW1NML53JL). Is the L at the rear the Color of the sled?

Then the side panel number doesn’t give indication of symbols for Color.

Side Panel Comp. (L.H)

8MT-K810F-10-00

Hmmm............Surprise VX1R has a gorgeous sled............I think not. Wow VX1R you are on a roll of absolutely beautiful sleds. Great job.

Agree guys the all blue is special, but have always also liked the white/blue as well.

View attachment 140281 Ok what do you guys think?!?! No more white covers.
I think it looks good. Take the warning stickers by your knees off and it'll look even better ;)

I've never understood why people leave those on, the sleds look much cleaner w/o them.

I think it looks good. Take the warning stickers by your knees off and it'll look even better ;)

I've never understood why people leave those on, the sleds look much cleaner w/o them.
They came with them on but they will be coming off soon. I ordered the covers without graphics and put them on myself. The warning stickers even come on a bare side cover. Must be a legal thing I'm guessing.

They came with them on but they will be coming off soon. I ordered the covers without graphics and put them on myself. The warning stickers even come on a bare side cover. Must be a legal thing I'm guessing.
Knowing what corporate liability is like I’m sure you’re right. Without those some blood sucking trial lawyer would be all over them - even more than usual.

Back