• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone have pics of installed Yamaha Windsheild bags?

Does the bigger windsheild bag effect your view? Is it worth the money to get the tall windsheild and bag or should I just keep the stock windsheild and get the small bag?

I think the tall shield is a worthwhile investment, about the only time you ever look through the windshield is if you are tucked right down for a speed run.

If Yamaha made a taller shield, I'd likely get that too.

You don't even notice then at all so I really wouldn't be concerned about what it looks like. I'm very picky on mine and it doesn't bug me at all, however they don't hold crap. But I suppose something is better than nothing. A phone, maybe a GPS or a bottle of pop... that's it

Skinz makes a tunnle bag that sits behind the exhaust just need a turn out tip for your exhaust so you don't burn it. Looks cool again doesn't hold much... note is not water proof I've been spraying a campdry on it and that helps

Back