• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone own the Yamaha Deluxe Snowmobile Cover?

Silas

What are your thoughts on the Yamaha Deluxe Snowmobile Cover?(SMA-Cover-80-11)

Any suggestions for something better within the same price range?

I really like the long fitting Skinz cover that fits my XTX.
Over the skis all the way back over the rear bags and grab rail.

I've got one, the extra liner is a bit of a pain in the butt and I also have the upgraded front bumper and it fits a little tight on the front end. But it does appear to be very well made and looks to be quite durable.

I have always used the largest universal covers I can get. they go on easy and hang right to the ground. elastic all the way around the bottom. and from my supplier are half the price and thicker if anything. I have always hated custom fit, too tight and end up ripping, especially out in the cold

I really like the yamaha cover I got for my phazer. Its been used last year to travel over 1000km of highway driving on my open trailler and it has no sign of falling apart. Fits real nice untill I got the sport bumper, now it just fits alright at the front.

Edit: I can see them being a pain in the rear if you had to put it on and off for every rire.

I have the yami one and the liner is attached , but some like my buds is seperate and that is a pain in the wind , trying to get cover on and hold the liner. skinz looks very good and covers the skies so it would be a good choice

I have had one on both of my Nytros and prefer the newer one with the insert. it is a bit of a pain in the butt, however the front plastics look brand new after hundreds of miles of towing on an open trailer.

XTX Cover

Have been using mine since 09
the inside cover is a bit tricky at first but have it down to a science now!
my machine still has a great factory shine due to using it..so probably worth the steep price...I tell myself this anyway!
Jeff

Thanks for the replies!

I have to agree the Skinz one looks very good and I like the coverage. Has anyone had any other experience with other covers?

Back