• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone race a Z1 Turbo yet?

Raced one on Sunday near the 59er & Birds Hill Park.He was with a couple new cats 800'S and a F6.I'll I can say is most of you guys that have your Apex's tuned and clutched right won't have to worry about them big turbo's unless they are modified .From a stop on a roll it did not matter i pulled away every time,looks like it had local dealer AC decals on it :yam:

Bought it for $6800.00 when the Canadian dollar was worth more then the American dollar in Jan/Feb last year.Drove down to Daytona,FL with a buddy for bike week we brought his 04 Gsx-r 1000 and picked mine up when we got there.Drove it around for a week to boot,bike week was just wicked.
Oh ya,stretched it,slammed it,strapped it and geared it just has a slip on R-22 I got it to go 9.54@147.3mph.
To answer your question about the R1. Really I hate the way they look,they are slow and no body drag races Yamaha's.The GSX-R has a tone of after market parts you can get for drag racing.
eddietcat01 said:
canapex, why the GSXR and not a R-1? :Rockon:

Attachments

• IMG_5191.jpg
    IMG_5191.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 68

Back