• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone try Skidoo Percision Ski`s on a phazer?

Totalrecall

Extreme
Hi all,
I have a set of Skidoo Precision skis from an 03 Rev. these are the ones with 2 carbides one on each of the outer edges of the ski. I was wondering if anyone else has tried these on a phazer and what they thought about them.

I know alot of you have opinions about other brands of ski`s, but I already own these, and figure they would be a good upgrade from stock.

Thanks all.

Never tried those ski's on my phazer but did have them on one of my Doo's. Some characteristics is that they track very straight, not much darting. Also seemed to work better than average in deep powder. Downside is that they don't seem to bite quite as well in icy conditions. Even with new carbides. With a phazer being a totally different application, ya just never know till ya try em.

Thanks for the feedback, My son has the rev, and these came as an extra set when we bought his machine. On his rev there was little issue with hooking up on ice, but we did swap out the stock carbides to woodeys. Since they are basicly the same as Simmons I cant see thes being a bad ski, but was hoping to find someone who has already tried these on the Phazer.

Again thanks for your feedback honestly appreciate it

I tried them and found that they did help with the darting issue it didnt work as well as i hoped. Honestly for me not worth the effort. they created heavy steering when slowing down in corners and still darted. C&A TRX worked for me, i can one hand the bars and wave at oncoming sleds now

Back