• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone want to trade slip ons?

2008 Nytro RTX

TY 4 Stroke God
I have a Super Q and its just too loud for my liking,Anyone want to trade there exhaust for mine. I am open too offers but not stock

2008 Nytro RTX said:
I have a Super Q and its just too loud for my liking,Anyone want to trade there exhaust for mine. I am open too offers but not stock

I'm not sure there are any aftermarket slip-ons that will be quieter. They all seem to be several dBs over stock. I did see somewhere that one company said there slip on was only 2-4 dBs louder than stock...I think it might have been Hauck but not sure and I've never heard it.

sj said:
my hauck husher is 1/2 d.b over stock with the quiet core in..

Yup that's the one I was thinking of...Nice sound too

My Super Q is Super loud. My buddies crack up every time we ride they can hear me whack the flipper from 3 or more sleds behind or in front of me. The deer hear me coming miles away. It makes me laugh every time I hit it. It was on the sled when I bought it so maybe next year I'll try something a little tamer.

Nitrousman1 said:
My Super Q is Super loud. My buddies crack up every time we ride they can hear me whack the flipper from 3 or more sleds behind or in front of me. The deer hear me coming miles away. It makes me laugh every time I hit it. It was on the sled when I bought it so maybe next year I'll try something a little tamer.

thats part of the reason i pipe my sleds, the dear wont stay around for that lol, a deer can screw ya over pretty good!

Back