• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex/Attak color swaps

timebomb said:
i HAD a GT ordered :o| but now i'm getting an RTX. does anyone in ny want to switch parts that has a GT coming?

Timebomb,

I live in western NY (Chautauqua County) and cannot decide. My GT should be in soon and I want to see the two in person before I make up my mind. Let me know if you are still interested.

sorry guys, should have posted earlier that i'm not getting a apex. i cancelled my order since i couldn't get an apex gt

If there is anyone else that may be interested in swapping their RTX colors for GT colors PM me. Thanks.

Swaped out rtx susp for gt susp

;)! I was set to go with the rtx and then add ohlins electronic to it until all the negitive reviews on the fox floats up front so I will be swapping out the fox floats for the gt's clicker shocks, all the reviews raved about the gt's clickersand said the fox floats were too stiff, had no sag in, and would be more stable if you used shock mnt. spacers, which seemed to defeat the purpose. Only time will tell. I'll live with a black and red flamed gt. :o|

Got the red mnt apex but wouldn't mind trading hoods etc for the black with flames..Probably a pipe dream to think anyone will be close enough to make this practical???Cranbrook BC

color swaps

I'm going to be looking to swap front GT A arms and rear exhaust tips for candy apple red parts :Rockon:

color swaps

Im still looking to swap front gt a arms and exhaust tips for candy apple red parts :o|

Back