• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex boondocker tuning

Stock injectors are in it. And how much vacuum should I be making at te fuel regulator on idle? I still need to hook up my boost gauge so I cat see exact numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's in my MU1 accel... I think it's got high numbers I appreciate all the help and will get back at you as soon as I find out. Going to camp tonight to hunt tomorrow maybe I'll check before I go

Not going to camp tonight so I'll be trying that when I get home in like 20

I turned all my settings to what you have it seems to throttle better. What do you have for AM and DR? And what numbers do you have under you TboL and TboH? There's two sets?

I turned all my settings to what you have it seems to throttle better. What do you have for AM and DR? And what numbers do you have under you TboL and TboH? There's two sets?

I posted these already. See earlier post. Good luck

TboL: -4 0 4 8
0 0 20 40 0 0 8 18

TboH: 12 16 20 24
60 80 100 120 20 26 30 35

What do the two sets of numbers mean? Like two different maps? +4 had a value of 20 and 8?

Ok so I figured it out finally... I did some research while sitting in the woods and when I got home I checked TPS and cylinder fueling through the gauge cluster hoping that was the problem but nope.

So I went ahead and pulled my boondocker and studded box off to see how it runs stock and it wouldn't hold an idle. So I started digging further into sensors possibly in the wrong place but nope. So I started figuring out idle screw which helped a little but not much. That's when I found a hose missing. Looked to have gone from TB to stock FPR so I hooked up my AEM to it and it started idling better. So hooked it all back up set 3k LO to 0 and presto she runs at 14.3 at idle

But now here's a few more questions. My idles still around 1100 and I'm not getting vacuum at the intercooler which has a few vacuum ports on it. Where are you guys hooking up the boondocker and boost gauge if your not getting vacuum after the TB's?

Back