• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Boss seat?

HybidApexRTX

Wanting to buy the new boss seat for an 07 apex rtx stretched to a 144 with a van amburg 144 boondocker tunnel and a tunnel dump exhaust. Has anyone put a boss seat on there apex or dose boss make a seat for the apex. any pics and advice will help Thanks

HybidApexRTX said:
Wanting to buy the new boss seat for an 07 apex rtx stretched to a 144 with a van amburg 144 boondocker tunnel and a tunnel dump exhaust. Has anyone put a boss seat on there apex or dose boss make a seat for the apex. any pics and advice will help Thanks

I don't think they make one anymore. Mountain Mod is supposed to be good.

Thanks alot guys! Was that seat made for the apex or was it ment for another sled cas I called boss seats to talk to them about it and order one but they said they dont make one for the apex? Sheetwright thats an awesome nytro as well I live in Lockport Illinois not to far from you but spent the last year in laramie wyoming by the snowies and am still here!

HybidApexRTX said:
Thanks alot guys! Was that seat made for the apex or was it ment for another sled cas I called boss seats to talk to them about it and order one but they said they dont make one for the apex? Sheetwright thats an awesome nytro as well I live in Lockport Illinois not to far from you but spent the last year in laramie wyoming by the snowies and am still here!

They changed their seats last year and stopped making the Apex seats. Their seats used to be all handmade in the US but now they are made in China.

I checked out the guys selling or the vendors in the snowest classifieds. You can pick up new ones between 300-350 from what I see

Didnt know it was going to be so difficult to find a decent seat dont know if i should go with boss. Can you send some of those classifieds?

You could try mountain mod seats. Hot one on my nytro and love it. Just send them your pan and they send you a new high rise seat

i would also look at the sled solutions seat? they look like a good seat, but i would need to sit on one first hahah only way to know for sure :drink:

http://www.rockymountainsnowmobile.com/ ... haust.html

Found this. Don't know if any are in stock, and as the others say I don't know if you like the WRP mountain assault, but that is another option. You may be able to talk to them and see if they can make you on like my Nytro that goes all the way down instead of sitting on those open bars. I just sent them the bottom pan, and they sent back a complete seat pretty quick. Good Luck ;)!

Back