• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex fuel pump relay location

I can't find exact information using the search, so here I am. I believe the fuel pump relay is one of the four relays
located in front of your left leg when sitting on the sled. Am I correct? Fiche doesn't specify which one of the four
relays it is, there are three similar types of relay and one different type. It's one of the three, but which one counting from left to right?

I have heard of them being in different positions...so wouldnt necessarily go by that. The fuel pump relay will have 4 wires in the harness plug Red/white, Red/green, Red/blue and Blue/red.

Fuel pump relay location

On each of my Apex's they were in different locations, one was the postion closest to the tunnel and the other was the second from the right... Its best to make sure you are after the right relay.
When you turn your key on, you can "feel" the fuel pump relay energize. Pretty easy to feel that happening... Pretty easy to move it the far left positon, just slide the rubber holder off the aluminum tab and slide it to the outside left positon for easy of removal if you need to.
Good luck

I have an '06 GT and want to carry a spare fuel relay as I've heard they freeze. I've heard there was an upgraded relay. Does anyone know the updated fuel relay part #? Can I buy aftermarket? Thx

Back