• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex is gone...

kinger said:
Yeah I agree I'm not impressed with anything either. We just got spoiled on the 4strokes and want more more more. I too have thought about going back to a beater 2 stroke and just saving the cash but no way I could leave my sled now that I have it the way i want.

I was bashing through some really rough trails last weekend (my last weekend of the year on a trip) and was thinking "wow these are like 2' tall, wow the zx2 is really soaking them up, wow I think its actually smoother the faster I go, wow I'm turning 90 degrees at 45 mph though 2' moguls, then I hit a G out and was like wow the zx2 actually bottomed out and wow is the apex seat comfy, then I hit a lake and squeezed out the last nitrous bottle for the year and blew away a 800R Xp like he was sitting still, and said.....Wow I can never ride anything else again....

Good luck in your search.

HAHAHA LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)!

The gt buyer

I bought this sled and have to compliment Andy on the care and maintenance he put into this sled i put on 550 miles this week end and it runs really well I have been driving a turbo RTX for the past tfree seasons and enjoyed going back to a semi stock APEX. For all those feel the Apex doesn't handle you all need to drive it faster. Under 50 mph in the trails and it throws you around closer to 60 to 70 and they handle really well. Squeeze it and steer!

Back