• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

APEX SKIS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

grooter

:o| GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS AND IDEAS FOR BETTER SKIS ON FOR THE APEX? I CAN DEAL WITH DARTING. BUT THE STOCK SKIS REALLY BLOW IN DEEP OR GROOMED TRAILS WITH ANY AMOUNT OF FRESH SNOW?? IN MY AREA WE DO ALOT OF COMBO RIDING AND WHEN BREAKING TRAIL AND NOT BEING ABLE TO TURN IS A PAIN IN MY :moon: :4STroke: :Rockon:

6.5 pilots are good i have the 5.7 and wish i went bigger. the 5.7 are great as long as you are not in deep snow then they seem not to support the weight. do a search there is plenty of opinions on this site about skies

kotapug said:
6.5 pilots are good i have the 5.7 and wish i went bigger. the 5.7 are great as long as you are not in deep snow then they seem not to support the weight. do a search there is plenty of opinions on this site about skies

You mean 6.9 pilots. I have them on my 06 Attak and love them. 6" shapers in the middle and 4" woodys on the out side. Best improvement so far. 13 mm sway bar should make it close to my sxr's handling.

simmons flexi ski are like having power steering. turning is a little stiff at slower speeds (0-10 mph) but after that they work like a charm. i got them on my attak and my dad has them on his apex, and a friend is putting them on his crossfire 600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back