• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

APEXGT VS MACHZX part 2

fourload

TY 4 Stroke Master
I posted around thanksgiving that I was beating my friends Machzx with my Apexgt in a good quarter mile+ run.After seeing the old forge shootout, everybody can say I was probably telling the truth.Now we both have clutch kits on. Mine runs a ulmer stage 2 kit and windage plates and has about 250 miles.His runs a cudney trail kit, and has about 300 miles.Same track in each sled (1.25 ripsaw).Same amount of studs(144 woody's goldiggers) ,same amount of fuel,I weigh about 10 lbs more than him.Excellent hard pack grip.The apex rocks him off the line to the tune of 3 or 4 sled lengths and he still can't pull me on the top end. Ten or so guys were watching and couldn't believe it. After that I had to take down 7 more sleds that wanted a piece of me. They were a f6,2 06 f7's,a clutched rx1,a dragon 600 fusion,a 800prox polaris and a new clutched crossfire 700. They were all easy pickins.In the machs defense it was the quickest sled there other than me.Damm I love this sled.

Oh boy, this ought to raise some yellow eyebrows! How's that ulmer kit? Nice I take it. I'd better order one before they're gone again. Nice report.

Wow that is the best darn post i have heard yet lol keep kicking there behind end he he love my attak now that i put my ski-doo skis on,i had them on my rx1 and they proved worthy on that sled and now on this one,and my clutch kit rips too.

Wow great post, as even as you can get same studs same track etc.. What did the F7 guys have to say after racing you? Will the MAch eventually pass you on top speed?

DELTABOX said:
Wow great post, as even as you can get same studs same track etc.. What did the F7 guys have to say after racing you? Will the MAch eventually pass you on top speed?
Don't know about the machz passing me on the top end since the lakes aren't safe yet.According to Mr. Sleds speeds, maybe not. The f7's ran away with their tails between their legs. In their defense I think they were stock.

This is the guy that no one believed when he reported winning before the shootout =P. Sad but now people are coming around to the fact that this 4 stroke evolution is MORE than competetive with like 2 stroke offerings.

Keep the reports coming.

This is excellent. A guy I know has a Mach around here and I can't wait to run him.

Congrats,

Great post!

Yama-Pilots need to keep peeing on the "Alpha Males" tree!

Stick it to em, with a fair amount of humility of course.

"Y" because I like it!!! ;)!

hot331 said:
I think we should let the Mach Zers get there chip burnt in and then They will spank our apexes...

300 miles and I think the chip is LONG gone.

Back