• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex's are hot

Sasquatch

Lifetime Member
Website
www.dptc.com
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha's
Not mine! One less Apex in the world. Cause unknown, it was shut down and walked away from only to look back and well the pictures tell the story.
86453550_10156471662372924_2221384822389997568_n.jpg
86459592_10156471662337924_8826757594052820992_n.jpg
87045784_10156471662427924_4435938542245380096_n.jpg

One of the few , under maintained ? Gas and go just cause you can , lol .
Sorry for his/her loss .
No it was maintained. Not sure what happened. He shut it off, then went about setting up for ice fishing and some said hey you sled is on fire. It started burning under the hood the dash pod and plastics where burning first. Yep I feel sorry for him he borrowed a Polaris for the next weekends fishing and he likes it.

Insurance companies must love this time of year!! Lol Atleast he bought a decent non-Yammi replacement

I think he meant that there may be a few sleds that "catch on fire" in expectation of new ones next year. I have seen it around here from time to time.

This time of year? Weird statement!
Not really, snowmobile claims start piling up this time of year! Sometimes its taking their sleds in for damage that they didnt want to claim earlier in the season for fear of loosing valuable riding time, others just pull the old rubberband trick to get out of a summer of payments.
My ins. co and the police tried to call me out last year when a friend hit a deer with my sled this time of year. When I explained to my adjuster that I wouldnt be taking the sled in for an estimate right away because I planned to ride it the following week(lots of zipties and a few used part) , he believed that it wasnt a case of ins fraud ;)!

20 year old sled? Apex did not even come out till 2006. Guy looses his sled and it becomes a insurance job and poor maintenance, old lines, mouse nest. WOW! He bought a used 1200 from his cousin. Still loves his four strokes.

Whoa! Dont be offended by replies to the post, most werent meant to be offensive....including mine. This is an open forum and you have been on here long enough to know people will express their opinions on what happened, especially when the cause is still unknown as stated. And they were all plausible explanations.
Again, glad he found a good replacement ;)!

20 year old sled? Apex did not even come out till 2006. Guy looses his sled and it becomes a insurance job and poor maintenance, old lines, mouse nest. WOW! He bought a used 1200 from his cousin. Still loves his four strokes.[/QUOTE
20 year old sled? Apex did not even come out till 2006. Guy looses his sled and it becomes a insurance job and poor maintenance, old lines, mouse nest. WOW! He bought a used 1200 from his cousin. Still loves his four strokes.
you’re the one that said it was in Apex I think we all know on this thread that they didn’t come out till 2006 so maybe it was a warrior or an RX 1. Really what difference does it make I’ve actually seen an apex start to burn and it was a huge mouse nest and it was a 2009 so anything can happen .It’s a fun website that’s very informative you can’t take the stuff so seriously remember it’s just a hobby and their definitely not investments.

Back