• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Are you going to Hay Days??

As Mr Sled mentioned, we will be there with Ulmer Racing in Booth# SCN20 :Rockon:
Mr Sled's booth should be close behind us, in the same row. :)

OMG! JKNorthern sledder & Trevor?
Don't you guys know Viper Dave?? lol ;)

Weather is going to be perfect for the weekend! :cool:

As Mr Sled mentioned, we will be there with Ulmer Racing in Booth# SCN20 :Rockon:
Mr Sled's booth should be close behind us, in the same row. :)

OMG! JKNorthern sledder & Trevor?
Don't you guys know Viper Dave?? lol ;)
I'm not going, but my twin brother, Northernscooter, will be there. He's a real jack-hole! Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
I'll be there Saturday for the 1st time.

I am trying for Saturday loading the dart Friday night Saturday morning haydays then wings and wheels in Osceola for a few burnouts :-o

Watch it Roc!!!!!

It's like christmas eve 1974 when i knew santa was bringing me a GI Joe with the kung-Fu grip....

Just a couple hours away now. Strong headwind and 38' motor homes don't mix. Hope the wind isn't blowing this direction tomorrow, it will be a dirty day in the stands...

Well it can't be as bad as what my girl in Florida is about to go through. I guess we count our blessings & be happy it's just dirt...compared to a house flying by...besides, more excuses to drink beer & wash the dirt down

Back