• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attack wont start..

AllagashX

Pro
Yup. it was -20 lastnight and i tryed startin my sled this morning it ran for 10 seconds then died. Im now puttin sum heat to the injectors and still nothing. just pop's here and there but no attempts to really start and go..

wow it just started... had to litterly hold it WOT to start.. I got agravated and just did it... I assumed it would only Screw it up more but it helped hah :Rockon:

When you hold the throttle WO during start up, in most fuel injected vehicles, it puts the Fuel Injection system in CLEAR FLOOD and the ECU will not fire the injector/s. This allows you to clear the extra fuel out of the cylinder and HOPEFULLY if is't not flooded too bad it will start. You may need to lightly throttle it until it fullly clears and then it should be fine. If you aren't past the point the ECU considers WO (Whatever input voltage that is) it will keep pumping the fuel in and flooding it worse. I never even give it a thought these sleds would have CLEAR FLOOD functionality...........

Back