• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak owners or past owners

cat hunter said:
I loved my warrior except for ice build up on the rear tunnel and had to work very hard on tight trails. Lost some outside lugs in-30f with track balloning .Ice gets very hard in these temps,took pics for dealer .Waste of time!!!.That is why i went to apex gt .[problem solved] My 2 cents!!! ;)!

But, that a warrior.....They wern't that great I hear

Currently have both 06 Apex GT & 07 Atak GT. The only scenario I found the Apex to be superior is at the top end. Otherwise I've found the Attak to be more comfortable and better handling (less fish tailing, improved hook-up).
Chuck G

Own both an 06 and an 07 Attak and wouldn't want to go back to a 121" sled. The longer track on the 150 EFI models makes the sled more stable with all that power in my opinion. I also don't find it too long on tight and twisty trails.

On the 06 models, I found my Attak to be actually faster than the Apex ER's and even with the GT. Not sure why, but races always confirmed it.

cgwiz said:
Currently have both 06 Apex GT & 07 Atak GT. The only scenario I found the Apex to be superior is at the top end. Otherwise I've found the Attak to be more comfortable and better handling (less fish tailing, improved hook-up).
Chuck G

Well but fish tailing is so fun@ :Rockon:

Daranello said:
cgwiz said:
Chuck G

Well but fish tailing is so fun@ :Rockon:

Other riders you meet in corners might tend to disagree.

Back