• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak Review Video - From a former REV owner

Hey Matt...how have you been? Having a good season I hope! Good to see you still posting.
:Rockon:

Seems like us guys on those "OLD STYLE" RX1's are becoming extinct!

I didn't think the ripsaw on my shorty 121" vector was that bad in powder. I suppose the extra weight of the 150 FI doesn't help much but that looked bad.

RSVECTORFREAK said:
I didn't think the ripsaw on my shorty 121" vector was that bad in powder. I suppose the extra weight of the 150 FI doesn't help much but that looked bad.
I bet the 30 extra HP had more to do with it then the added weight.........

MightyWarrior said:
RSVECTORFREAK said:
I bet the 30 extra HP had more to do with it then the added weight.........

Yeah that too for sure!!

For those that have ridden both. Which sled fits a taller rider better? I know this reviewer was 5'7" and 125lbs. Preferences for 6'6" 250lbs?

I'm 6'3" and weigh about 220 LBs. I found my knees KILLED after a long day on my REV. The Attak (which I rode last year during the demo rides with Yamaha Canada) fit me nicely....much better than a REV.

My big concern with the REV was that you felt "locked in" when you were riding it. Nice to be part of the sled but not if you lost it and hit something. I am 6'2" 215 and had zero problems on first ride on REV of 200 miles. Sold REV amd bought Attak.

Jim

Back