• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

attak sag

attakmod

Expert
Just got a new to me 07 attak and I love everything about it. The thing is when you get off the machine after a ride you can grob the Rear bumper and hall it up 3" or so. I notticed the only thing that was moveing was the transfer rod, I was thinking of takeing out the rod and replacing it with a small shock do you think it will work?

Attachments

• 0051u.jpg
    0051u.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 309

The reasion I asked is the transfer rod is something like a shock and if there enough pressure there it could take care of the sag, just an idea.

Attak, if you ajust the transfer rod all the way in with no threads showing half of the sag will go away. This will also help keep the skis on the ground when throtling through the corners.

And you will spin out like crazy racing your bud on the lake, no transfer less power is going into the ground off the line in a drag race.

Dependingn on what you're after adjust the transfer rod accordingly. I wouldn't even dream of how it would feel like riding the Attak with a shock in there instead of the control rod. It may work :)
The amount of sag you have is normal.

I guess if the five minutes of drag racing is more important to you than the five hours of super handling in the trails all day, then set the transfer to lift the skis and slow down on corners. Then you will post "my apex pushes in corners please help"
We all ride for the same reason, to have fun. :)

sag

I'am not to worried about trail riding, I spend most or my time playing on hill's, water, raceing and rideing on the atlantic ocean when it frezzies up, plus it's not hard to adjust on the fly. What would be the best setup for a drag?

PS. SNOWING TONIGHT 5' ON THE GROUND.

How do you think she will do in a 1\4 mile race with a M1000, 800r xp gade and another attak with 1.5' lug? All of them are stock except mine and rider's are same weight.

M1000 if he left all teh gearing and everything as a mountain it wont be close you will kill him. 800R you'll need a good start lots of transfer and you will get him.

I will let you know later this year, it should be a good race. The prize is the look on there faces when they are beat by a 4-stroke. LOL

Back